miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2008

My Weekly Schedule

My week starts on Monday very early. I wake up at 5 am Every Monday because I live in Ciudad Ojeda, so I have to travel to Maracaibo. During the morning, I attend class until 11:45 am. When I get out of my classes, I go to my apartment. Almost at 1:00 pm, it is my lunch time. In the Afternoon, I use to go out for a walk. I come back home at 6 pm, and then I have dinner and take a shower. At night, I watch TV for a while until I get some sleep. On Tuesday, my schedule changes a little bit because I am in Maracaibo already. I wake up at 6:00 am, and I go to the university to attend my usual classes. When I leave the university, I go to my apartment to have lunch. In the afternoon, I usually go over the day’s class and do some homework. At night, I have dinner with my sister, then I go to my bedroom to watch TV until I fall asleep. Wednesday is my day off, so I sleep during the whole morning. I do not even wake up to have breakfast. Then, I have lunch at 1:00 pm when I finally wake up. In the afternoon, I go to school to my English class. When I come back home, I always take a shower and have dinner. I spend the whole night listening to music, chattering on the internet, and eating some snacks before going to sleep. The next day, I have to wake up early again to go to the university, and I am there until 12:00 pm. When I get home, I have lunch and take a nap. In the afternoon, I usually either do some exercises or I go to the mall with my friends. In the evening, I often have dinner at 8:00 pm. Then, I do my assignments and go sleep. Friday is my favorite day of the week because I go to school to attend only one class. After Friday’s class, I go back to my parents’ house to spend my weekend with them.

I usually spend the whole weekend with my family and friends. I often go out to eat, go out to any party, etc. Actually, I do not have any special routine for the weekends. Finally, on Monday morning, I come back to Maracaibo.

No hay comentarios: